Duration: 8hrs minimum (Wednesdays & Saturdays) 9am start
What's included in the course fee?
- Breakfast on arrival
- Comprehensive course notes
- A goodie bag with some baking essentials
- A full and fun-packed day learning new skills amongst a small group of like-minded
- Your freshly made goodies
The introduction to patisserie course is designed for both beginner and improving bakers.
The class aims to help you understand and create some of the foundations of patisserie.
You will put these elements into practice during the class and turn them into patisserie
classics to take home with you. We will to look at some of the theory behind these
patisseries as well as common mistakes and troubleshooting. Full recipe sheets and
explanations will be provided, helping you to become a more confident baker and build on the recipes learnt during the class.
Please note: The items made in the class will vary depending on the season – but a sample of the items you could expect to make include:
- Choux pastry éclairs - including crème légère filling and chocolate ganache glaze.
- Individual lemon meringue pies - Sweet shortcrust pastry, lemon curd filling and swiss meringue decoration.
- Beurre noisette financiers.
By ordering this product you will be added to our list of bakery course attendees and will be contacted as soon as the dates for the course become available in January 2021 and as someone who has pre-booked you will get first refusal over any new dates as they become available. Your booking will not expire and we will aim to get you booked onto a course as soon as possible.